fashion & make up

Buying Korean Cosmetic Online at YesStyle (update with discount link)

September 13, 2018




Hi all,
In this post, I want to share my experience bought Korean cosmetics online. Why online? Because I feel it is difficult to find Korean cosmetics at Australia. 

Some of Korean cosmetics brand also open their store in here, but sadly I am not using that brand (yet). Because it is to expensive? Perhaps, but mostly because I am not using only one brand. 

I was a Korean cosmetic user, back in Indonesia. But since move to Australia I still can't find the store for brand that I use, mostly I mix the brand between Korean and also Australian. 

So, when I want to buy a Korean cosmetics, I choose this YesStyle website. And this post is about my second order in this website. 

Why YesStyle

Mostly because I am really careful choosing an online shop. Just because everything is cheap, doesn't mean it is trusted.

Then why I trust YesStyle?

It is because after so many times I read and open so much online shop for korean cosmetics, I think this YesStyle is the perfect one to be my choose.

After I read their about me and also the completeness of its products. And for me, if one online shope have their own website and putting an active link, and also makes its customers easy to reach them, I could say it is trusted.

And also, in this website, their not just only sells Korean cosmetics, but also from Japan and Taiwan.

I sometimes afraid that I probably get scammed. A fake website or not really good online shop. It could makes us really loss lots of money right. But for me, to know the online shop is real or not (especially internationally) is by keep watching its website for a couple months, and also find out how easy they give their contact.

Beside you also need to open every links in their website, this also part of trust. For me if every links in their website is easy to open and update, it is also one of the trusted website.

Personally, I ordered my first order in YesStyle around five months after I found them. Beside saving money, I also have to do all those things before. LOL.

Second Order

Yes, this post is about my second order in YesStyle. My first order were Nature Republic Shooting & Moisture Aloe Vera that become huge hits in the world. Plus sleeping cream moisturiser from Etude House and the Sailor Moon lipbalm.


My second order this time is simply because I ran out my Nature Republic. Don't know why it just easily run out. Maybe because I really like to wear it, and it really help my dry skin, by the way. 

And also, if you shop in the certain amount, you can get free standard shipping. Since I stay in Australia, so they give me free standard shipping if I get AU$50 order.

And, sometimes they give me a bonus product too.

For my second order, I bought three products, and get free shipping again. LOL.
  • Nature Republic Shooting & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Shooting Gel 
Like I said before, I bought this product because my first one is ran out. And I really like using this product. The result is great.

Normally it cost AU$42.46 but I get a member discount for 62% so, I just have to pay AU$15.96.

Even thought this product is really popular, but I never missed read the rating and testimonial from the user in this website.

Sometimes, I don't buy a product with no rating or testimonial yet. But, sometimes I bought just because I want, LOL. 

Like this Nature Republic product, its rating is really hight, 4.7 from 5 stars. And most of the testimonial also good review and good result too.


When its arrived, like everyone expected, it's same like yours, LOL. 
  • Nature Republic Shooing & Moisture Aloe Vera 80% Emulsion


This second product actually I bought because I almost run out my toner. Btw, I am doing 10 steps Korean beauty routine. And I bought this because the toner I bought is ran out. Yeah, toner is so essential. LOL.

Yes, you read it toner. And I thought this product is toner. Just because I missed read emultion in its label. 

This was totally my mistake. Because I just read moisturise just because I need products that moisturise my face. And yes, I made a mistake, LOL.

And I also get distract with its review. So many good review for this product.

When I realize I bought the wrong product? It's when the product arrive, LOL.


Like I said, it was totally my mistake, but I also not disappoint. First, since the product is the same brand with other moisturise product, and it also good in my skin. Since I uses it for a couple days, I still can't tell the result yet.

  • April Skin Magic Snow Cushion

This is my third order, April Skin Magic Snow Cushion. Beside the high SPF, it said the product also help covering the uneven skin and makes our skin flawless with transparent texture.

Why I bough this? Beside it said it can moisture my skin, I sometimes feeling not really satisfied with the foundation I have now. And sometimes I don't want to add more time for my beauty routine. 10 Steps Koreans beauty routine already took looooong time, LOL.


The price is a little bit expensive than a normal fondation that I could easily find here. But yeah, for one or two use in a month, I can see why not. 

Even thought the rating is the lowest from three items I ordered, but it still high. And the review, it help, because most of them said it fit dry skin, like mine.

For the result, and ect about this product, I will make its own post. Stay tune... :p

Membership & Stylebuck

Sometimes become a member of an online shop is because they will give you more and more discount, like YesStyle. 

If you are the first time member, you will immediately get 10% discount from your first order. And once you are at some level of the membership, you will get lots of discounts.

The name is Elite Member Club, and it have three level of membership. Bronze, Silver and Gold. The higher your membership level, the more discount you have. 

How to rise the level? just by get the Stylebucks as much as you can. Not just only by buying the product. Because you just only get 1 Stylebucks in each US$1. If you want to get more, do the review of your purchased product. It give you 200 Stylebucks, and if you add additional review, another 100. Easy, right.

Stock

This is also important. Especially for you who want your product arrive sooner. Check the availability of your ordered product.

Some of their products are not available, and you have to be really really read the information they provide.

Some of it need 5 days before ship, some more. So pay attention to each informations. 
this product said "In Stock" means it can be ship after we finish our payment

this product said Usually ship within 7 - 14 days
means the product is not in stock, and they have to ask the product from their supplier to send it to them
usually around 7 - 14 days, then send it to us
Like my Emulsion, because it wasn't in stock, so I have 14 days longer. My first order arrived around 14 days, but this time around a month. Just because we have to wait the Emulsion to be ready.

I suggest to look at the information really really clear. Because not all the products are ready or like mine. Some of them even have shorter period, or longer.

Easy to Monitor Order

I think easy monitoring our order is one of the point to trust an online shop, like this YesStyle. In every order I purchases, they always gave me one full page about each order. If I have two purchases, means two pages, if it 100 means 100 pages. Start from what kind of products we order, until the amount of my Stylebucks and pof course tracking number. 
this is the first page of my account at this website

in this page too I could see how many Stylebucks I earn and what coupons I receive

This is the order page

the complete order information

shipping information in one order in one page
And also, they send us an email everytime they do something towards our order, our membership, or anything. Not to mention that the newsletters they send to tell us what discount in what products. 

I think shopping in YesStyle is really trusted and comfortable. Because of the huge range of its products, and the way they give us really easy way to communicate, and lots of discount for member. Have you try shops in this website?

Update:
You also able to get discount from this website. Just CLIK THIS LINK and shops, the discount will add as soon as you make a purchase. Happy shopping. 

sharing is caring

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi, please write your comment here, but I will delete all the spams...