Life

My Relations with Coffee...

March 04, 2016

Good day to you who accidentally found my blog and read it...
and those who have been (still) following my blog, after ages I didn't write any post.


Happy March!!!!!!
My birthday months... (geez, i'm getting old)


As a coffee addict,
Every morning I must have my coffee
At office I should have my coffee jar
Hanging out with my friend, I chose place with great coffee...




And...
Starbucks is heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




 Start Rioting when coffee is banned!!!

My Brain companion... The lovely coffee.

I Love both of them, I can't choose, I need both of them, I want both of them, they are everything in my life!!!!

Always, together... forever!!!!




And this is my cup of coffee at office this morning... *chuu


I have drink more than a half of this jar since I came to office... oh yes, this is cappuccino.. mamamia ;) 




Hehehe...
See you at another post :)

sharing is caring

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi, please write your comment here, but I will delete all the spams...