culinary

Indonesian Recipe: Satay Padang (Beef Skewers from Padang)

October 18, 2018



Actually, this should be uploaded last week. But since I am too busy minding the internet connection, so here it is. 

Satay Padang ( Beef Skewers from Padang).

The thing that I just know, my boyfriend thought satay is anything with the peanut sauce in it. While I think satay is anything with skewers.

Because back in Indonesia, you will see lots of Indonesian culinary with peanut sauce. 

Anyway, since it also serve with the rice cake, my boyfriend not really into rice. So, he want to added some thing else. Which I couldn't imagine what. Because this is how satay Padang serve. 

Beside the rice cake, he thinks this is really good Indonesian meal.

Don't you know this culinary also came from the sampe region where Rendang come from?







sharing is caring

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi, please write your comment here, but I will delete all the spams...