culinary

Cinnamon Toast with Chocolate Hazelnut Filling & Cinnamon Toast Muffin Recipe

February 08, 2018


Hi all,

it's been a long time not sharing another recipe at my blog. This time, I share very simple recipe. Just a recipe of the video that I found at my facebook wall.

I attempt to made it because I shouldn't prepare lots of ingredients, and also this muffin can be an alternative for your brekky or snacking. Plus the melting chocolate filling, I think everybody will likes it.

Since I can't found the name, so I called it "Cinnamon Toast with Chocolate Hazelnut Filling".

After the first recipe, you will find lot's of toast left over, because you just the toast that you formed in circle. But don't worry,  because with the same ingredients, we (me) can use another one recipe. In this second recipe, they already have a name, they called it "Cinnamon Toast Muffin".








For the ingredients and tools, you have to prepare:
  • muffin tin
  • 8 pieces of white toast
  • Chocolate hazelnut 
  • 4 pieces eggs
  • 2 tbsp sugar
  • 2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 2 tsp cinnamon powder
  • 1 cup milk
And you also prepare the sugar sprinkle for you first recipe:
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 1 tsp cinnamon sugar







how to make: 
  1. Mix sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, cinnamon powder, and milk, beat.
  2. Molded the toast to be round shape
  3. Dip the round shape at the mixture
  4. Smear the muffin tin with margarin
  5. Put the toast with mixture at the muffin tin
  6. Fill the middle toast with the chocolate hazelnut
  7. Cover it with the rest of the toast with the mix
  8. Sprinkle it with sugar and cinnamon sprinkle
  9. For the leftover toast, you could cut it into small cube then mix it with the leftover mixture
  10. Put the leftover mixture at the muffin tin too
  11. Bake at the 150­° Celcius for +/- 45 minutes


And...
You finish made two muffins recipe in one. Sprinkle the Cinnamon Toast Muffin with icing sugar and cinnamon powder, or with the maple syrup.

For Cinnamon Toast Muffin, you could make another alternative by adding granny smith apple that chopped into small cubes too at the mixture. And you are have two different muffin with a little different taste.

It is so easy and really not wasting your time. And what I like is that I shouldn't have to throw all the leftover to make different style of muffin.

Have a try :)

sharing is caring

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi, please write your comment here, but I will delete all the spams...