DIY

It's Time of the Year, Anniversary

November 13, 2018




I couldn't say that my relationship with my partner is always in the good vibe. We (or me) sometimes having a hard time, especially me.

Moving to another country, different culture and people, still not getting a job. Starting a new life from the beginning is stressed me out.

It feels just like yesterday I cried a lot just because I couldn't do anything. Can't freely to buy something I like, even as simple as don't want to eat a homemade food, and just go to the KFC or maccas for my lunch/ dinner, I couldn't do it.

Slowly, after all the documents for my status started to worked well, so do my life here. Even I still not get the permanent job, but having a few working call from the place I work for, is makes me start to have life again.

Oh yes, my partner's daughter helped me to work as a casual assistant cook at her place. And it helped me to get my life rhythm.

Of course my partner giving me his best for encourage me, support me, and even helped me get out from my stress and sometimes depression.

It's hard for me to deal with the new life, and I know it's hard for him to deal with me too. My partner is the only person I know that trying to understand my situation. And not just understand, but he also tried his best to help me. I know that sometimes he also had to deal with his own problem.

And here we are, three years together. Passing the first storm we had.

And like usual, every anniversary and his birthday, I made my own card. This three years anniversary too.

Also Read: DIY Anniversary Box

What kind of card I made this time? It is more like a box actually, they called it "exploding box".

Tools

Like any arts, the tools I need is not too far from it, and these are the tools I need: 
  • scissors
  • glue
  • glue gun
  • 3 pcs coloured papper
  • pencil 
  • ruler
  • a small "message in bottle" bottle
  • love puffy sticker
  • glitter glue
  • our pictures 
  • another stickers or pictures

How to Make

Start with meassure each papper. You could choose which colour will be the front, middle, and the back. Or you could only use one color.
  • Front box
For front box, it will be the biggest out of three. So the length and width is around 14,5 cm.
  • Middle Box
For the middle box, the measurement will be 2.5 cm smaller from the front box.
\

  • Inside box
And for the inside box, the meassurement will be 1.5 cm smaller from the middle box.
When you finish measure it, just cut each stripped line, until it shape like the bellow shape. 

Next, all you going to do is just do the creativity for your box. Add the picture, the puffy sticker, everything. As long as it's not far from the theme.

Want to write a note? Just write it on you office words, use different font from the default one, and print it with colour paper. Make sure the size is fit at any boxes you want to stick it. 


Middle Part


For the middle part of the box, it's free for you to fill with, or not fill it at all, your own creativity. As for me, I use the small bottle that usually used for message in the bottle.

Inside the bottle, I fill half of it with the pink glitter glue, and made the hanging heart in the middle. It's easy, just use the string.

I use the glue gun to put the bottle in the middle of the box. Because the bottle is made from the glass, and a paper glue will not help.

And for the box cover, I used the same color paper with the front box paper. The measurement is the same, but I add additional 2.5 cm in each side.


At the picture, the strip line means cut, and the rest just fold it. 


And after finish, I also decorated the cover.

It doesn't matter that it will not as good or as beautiful the other, especially when you do it for the first time.

It was difficult, but practice makes perfect, right. :)

sharing is caring

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi, please write your comment here, but I will delete all the spams...