Life

2018 Resolutions

December 29, 2018

Photo by Designecologist from Pexels

Well, here we are, at the end of 2018. How's your resolution? Did you meet all your wishes for 2018? Or it was stuck and can't go on?

For you whose wishes and resolutions are finish, congratulation!! For those whose not finish yet, lets extend to 2019.

While for me, three out of five has been done. And I actually pretty satisfied with it.

Let's see what I wish for 2018 and what kind of resolutions that I finally have in 2018.



1. New Job

Yes, I wish I can get a new job. Especially after 1 year doing nothing after 10 years being busy working hard, I wish I could come back in career world.

And here I am, working again. As the new person in the new country, I am so grateful, just a couple month after my visa that allowed me to work granted, I had job.

Even thought I got a small depression because the change of my situation from Indonesia to Australia, but it wont last long, since I am able to work, and it means that I also starting to do something that I like.

Career elevation? Not in 2018. In 2018 all I want is to get a new job, getting to know the real social life of Australian people, and getting to know more about everything outside my personal circle.

But I am pretty happy with what I have now. Like I said in my last post, I am really grateful with what I have now, the people, the job, everything. And at the end of 2018, I suddenly receive a trust from my boss to work alone. While for all this time, I just being an assistant. For me, this is a great way in the job. Knowing that I never been in this business before, and learning from start, this is really a great opportunity.


2. Have my Visa Done

I'm so grateful, all of the dramas, and the stress for applying my visa were paid. Yes, my visa finally done. All I going to do just wait for my Permanent Resident to be granted.

And it only took a couple months. In January I applied for my partner visa, and in March I get the bridging visa, and in August, my partner visa finally granted. It was worth the tears, dramas, and all of the things.

All, I going to do is just wait for my Permanent Resident. They said it took 2 years for the Home Affair Department to asses it. Oh well, let's see what will happen in the next two years.

Also Read: Baca Juga: Partner Visa Sub Class 820 Granted

3. More Travelling

Well...
If I look back in my 2018, this year I don't have many times travelling. Especially travelling for leisure. Most of it because of work.

Several times I went to beaches, lakes, or any places that worth to travel to, but most of it is for work.

Perhaps, I will extend this resolution in 2019. I mean, who don't like to travel, and yeah, I hope next year I could do more of this.

4. Have a Pet

In my birthday, my boyfriend adopted a kitten as gift. I guess he knew that I am too stress and sad because I couldn't bring my cat to Australia.

So here we are, a new member of the family, Duke Of Leicester. The name Duke came from his breed (british short hair), and Leicester is the family name. LOL.

Since Duke become part of the family, I slowly become calmer and don't have a lots of stressful thought. I guess the articles about cat that I read was right, cat can help reduce stress.

5. Survive

Well, here I am. Still able to write a blog, even the timeline is not as much as before. After all the dramas involving the hay fever that makes me couldn't breathe, and also some allergic that makes my feet really itchy and resulting me scratch it, and makes it look horrible.

I still have my lovely boyfriend that always tries to listen, and understand. I have a blogger friend that still want to come, read, say hi, in this blog and even in my personal instagram. Of course there are some people that still want to take their times to read my posts.

Yes, I am survive in 2018. But not just only survive. I survive and also feeling grateful and happy.

And I wish, in 2019, I will get more happiness, and luck too.

sharing is caring

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi, please write your comment here, but I will delete all the spams...