entertainment

L'arc~En~Ciel, Japanese Rock Band My Favorite Band That Succeed Makes Me FanGirling

January 17, 2018

source: jpopasia.com

A couple post ago I made a post about anime and tell you all that I like anime and manga. But there is one thing that I like from Japan and always succeed makes me trying hard not to fangirling event thought I just watch it via Youtube. A J-rock band called L'arc~En~Ciel, or Laruku according to Japanese people spell their name.

L'arc~En~Ciel is a senior Japanese rock band. Formed at 1991 in Osaka, and still. It has been great 26 years for them.

For their history, you could find it everywhere. Lots of website already tell their history. Just ask Google and it will take you to lot of website about them. The most easy one, just come at Wikipedia. you could find their story until their latest project.

Formation

But did you know, that before their last formation (Hyde, Tetsuya, Ken, Yukihiro) they already change their formation third time? When they are still at their indie label, their guitarist wasn't Ken, but Hiro, and their drummer wasn't Yuki, but Pero. But not long after Pero and Hiro step down from their position, and Hiro position replaced by Ken and Pero position by Sakura. But not long after their Japan debut, Sakura replaced by Yukihiro because his problem with drug.

And this formation last until now. I am not protest at all with this formation. Since I just saw Sakura at their Blurry Eyes' music video, I never saw him in any Laruku's music video. Maybe you could tell me which. And even their still stick with this formation, it didn't make them stop exploring their music. Each of the band member also have their own project, or another project with the same member but different formation (Punk~En~Ciel). Want to know about that? Just google it, they are everywhere.


So? What do I want to tell, if I let reader google everything about them?
So, I just want to tell you what makes me really really like this Japanese Band.

Hyde's Charismatic and Handsome and Cute and Sexy Appearance 

Who don't like this handsome, charismatic, cute, sexy, all-in-one person? Born at 1969 but his appearance is still like a young K-Pop singer (talking about perfect surgery result). I could really hold my breath or scream at home just because I saw their concert at Youtube.

You couldn't find any aging sign in his face (thanks to all the treatments he did), and I couldn't protest about it. Plus, he like to flirt to all his fans. He is the only singer that I really like to see when he did his fan service at the stage. or just sitting at the stage and singing, he isn't lost his charisma.

Hyde's Voice

The fans already know how strong and powerful Hyde's voice is. I do agree. And I also agree that his soft voice is super duper romantic. He is all in one


I once watched their concert at youtube (of course). And I really amaze with his ability to keep his voice steady even thought he's moving and running everywhere.

Hyde's Fashion

Check his fashion styles:













Oh yes, that's the fashion by someone who was born in 1969. I could say it is beyond believe. Then again, he is Japanese, which their fashion is really cool. 

Crazy Fun

Yes, they are  crazy fun. I really feel sorry for my self why I didn't push myself harder to watch their concert when they came to Indonesia a couple years ago. I really sad when I watched them at youtube (again). I really like all of them, and how they interact with their audience.

Tetsuya and his banana 
Their fans really know how their leader and bassist act at the stage. Tetsuya really like to throw banana to the audience. That's it? Nope, he also tried to use the language that their audience's country use. Thumbs up for their effort for trying to interact with the audience and also their effort for entertain people.

Ken bought gift for Hyde when the held their concert at Indonesia
Ken, the guitarist, the typical Japanese face. Even he looks really cool in every picture, but he also have this crazy fun soul in every performance. 

Easy Listening Rock Music

Actually, almost all J-rock band is easy listening music. But, the easy listening music plus all in one vocalist and humble band member, that's a plus.

Their song like Blurry Eyes and C'est La Vie, I think really easy to listen. And their Drivers High or Seventh Heaven are two of their heavy song. Or you want to hear something romantic from them? try to listen Anata or Hitomi no Jyuunin, those two songs are my favorite romantic song from them.

Famous Anime Soundtrack


Here are the list:
  • Daybreak's Bell, opening and ending soundtrack for Mobile Suite Gundam
  • Spirit Dream Inside, opening soundtrack for  Final Fantasy
  • Blurry Eyes, opening soundtrack for D.N.A
  • Ready Steady Go, opening soundtrack for Fullmetal Alchemist
  • Link, opening soundtrack for Fullmetal Alchemist : The Conqueror of Shamballa
  • Good Luck My Way, ending soundtrack for Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos
  • Driver's High, opening and ending soundtrack for Great Teacher Onizuka (G.T.O)
  • Honey, ending soundtrack for ReLIFE
  • The Fourth Avenue Cafe, ending soundtrack for Rurouni Kenshin
  • Niji, opening soundtrack for Rurouni Kenshin - Ishinshishi e no Chinkonka
  • Shine, opening soundtrak for Seirei no Moribito.
*Source: www.myanimelist.com

If you remember the time when we still enjoying watch anime, maybe you will familiar with their songs.

Majestic and Neat Concert


Every time I watched Japanese artist concert I have been amazed with their neat concert. This band too, the audience really neat, even sometimes you could see there is a chair at their festival class. Even thought they having their concert at the stadium.

For them, it took 20 years to have their world tour. But I wouldn't regret it if I come at their concert and serve such as good music, persons, and place.


That is my explanation why I like this band. Good song, good performance, good band member, good stage, everything is good for me. Next time they hold their concert, I will come. I promise.

sharing is caring

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi, please write your comment here, but I will delete all the spams...