entertainment

30 Days Blogging Challenge || Day 25: My Biggest regrets

June 07, 2018



Thank God until now I don't have any biggest regret yet. Back a couple years ago maybe I had one or two. At that time sometimes I thought why I didn't take the chance? But now, I am so grateful that those chances are come again, even not as big as before.

I was in the deepest regrets when I followed my mother words. She wanted me to be more focus at my work rather than my master study. Yes, I was study master back a couple years ago. But I didn't finished it, and I am not proud of it. Instead, I am so despair and regret it. 

Listened to her words made me so confused, because I still want to finished my master degree. At that time, a place where I worked didn't have any dispensation for a staff who took the study too. And my Uni also didn't have any dispensation too for a student who work. At the end, I couldn't finished my Master study, and I even didn't get a better position at that company. I worked at the woop woop* instead, and it was so far away from the nearest city center. 
*) Aussie's slang meaning somewhere far away

My first day at the new company wasn't really good. Started from my family that living there too, until the mindset of people that worked, stay, work and stay at that place. It was so different from mine, and it was so hard to make them understand that being an open minded person is not wrong. 

Held on for six years at that company still made me feel it was getting hard day by day. I felt that I had no chance what so ever. And it ended up made me have a depression. Even though being at that place wasn't the only thing that made me had a depression.

At the end, because nobody care and understand my depression, I decided to save my self. Why myself? Because I couldn't asked help to my parents, they have their own problem, and their trowed their problems to me, hopped that I could help them, so how could I asked them to help me? 

So, I stepped away, trying to seek help for my self. And one day one helping door opened, and it introduced me to my boyfriend, and giving me a new life at Australia. Even thought I realize that moving to Australia mean I have to be prepare to start from ZERO, and become minority. 

But, this one open door, opened another doors for me. My boyfriend give me trust and believe and support for me to restart my master study, he also give his full support for me when I said I want to work if there is any chance, and give me lots of spaces for my creativity. And  he help me to study more and more about my new life. 


I am blessed


sharing is caring

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi, please write your comment here, but I will delete all the spams...