culinary

Trying Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans

December 10, 2017


Harry Potter fans? Same here. LOL. If you are Harry Potter fans, you must be know this jelly bean. Yes, Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans. This time is review about this jelly bean. I also curious what kind of flavours that they really have. Is it really like what Ron Weasley said "really every flavours."

So my boyfriend's daughter just came from her holiday at Queensland, and she gave me this jelly bean as a gift. Of course I am so happy. She bought it at Samford Village, Brisbane. They have a shop that sells all Harry Potter memorabilia. Alright, noted. I have to go to that shop once I have time to go to Queensland.
The box is not look alike at the movie, even smaller, but it's a little bit bigger than matchbox, it's just 35 grams. This box already give you what kind of flavours you can find for this product. But inside this box is randomly assorted and not contain all the flavours.

It said they have 20 flavours tere. From grass, green apple, marshmallow, rotten egg, sausage, lemon, soap, tuti-fruitti, vomit, watermelon, ear wax, earthworm, dirt, cinnamon, cherry, candy floss, booger, blueberry, black pepper and banana. 


Am I lucky when I tried it for the first time? No, even until my third time I got the weird flavour. First flavour was dirt flavour.... What the taste like? Like dirt. Really! I don't know how they made it, but there is no candy sweet flavour at all, just dirt taste in my mouth. Eww...

And the second time was as unlucky as the first time... I got the booger one... Really taste like booger. Oh my! I was so unlucky. LOL.

Because I still curious, I tried for the third time and....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Looks like I really not lucky trying this jelly bean. Because the third time I tried it, I got the rotten egg one. And this was the most horrible taste from all. Really taste like a rotten egg. The more you chew it, the more the rotten egg taste cover your mouth.

Finally I got the "normal" flavour in my fourth attempt,cherry flavour. But after that, I really afraid to get another one, just because I didn't want to get the "abnormal"taste one. Luckily, after that all the taste not as bad as the rotten egg one.

Did I suffering by my self?
Oh, of course not. I also asked my boyfriend to tried this jelly bean. First jelly bean he had is watermelon taste, second one was tuti-fruitti. And the third one, he got that rotten egg. After he get the rotten egg one, he didn't want to taste it again. That was his first and last try, he said.
Apparently, this Bertie Bott's is produced by Jelly Belly Australia. They have collaboration with Warner Bros to have this Harry Potter edition at their product. For Harry Potter product, they have this Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans and also Chocolate Frog. For Bertie Bott's they made twenty flavours, from the normal flavour to "magic"flavours. And they have two different packaging for this product, 35 grams and 54 grams.

They have frog shape chocolate with rice crispy for their Chocolate Frog product. And in every packaging together with collectible wizard and witchcraft. We can get Albus Dumbledeore Minerva Mc.Gonnagall, Gilderoy Lockhart, Rubeus Hagrid,The Potter Family, they even have Voldemort too. I wonder, does all those pictures also moving too?? 

sharing is caring

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi, please write your comment here, but I will delete all the spams...