fashion & make up

BYS Translucent Loose Powder Light

August 06, 2018




My favorite place is KMart. In this place you could get lots of good product with very cheap price. Including cosmetics.

Then I found this BYS product sells at KMart, which I think, perhaps I could try this one. So I bought one translucent powder from BYS.

According to its website,BYS is Melbourne product. From here, then it spread around the world. In Melbourne it self, I could find this product almost in every chemists and also store, such as Priceline, Chemist Warehouse, and KMart, of course.

It also acknowledge by PETA as one of the cosmetics product that not tested on animal.

Packaging

Somehow I saw KMart have their own packaging for their cosmetics display. And this BYS maybe it's the same. Very simple, with BYS title at the plastick package. The plastic it self also transparent and thick. So even though the price is cheap, but KMart treat it really good.

The base color is black, since the color of the product it self also black. And under BYS name you could see the kind of powder (translucent). Then you could see under it is "loose powder" name with the variant of color (I choose light) and the weight.
When you see behind the packaging, you could see other information. Like where it made, address, website, and also the ingredients.

And also the "no tested on animal" words also stated at the back.


Don't you know, if you look at every cosmetics packaging you could see the round package with number and word "M" in it means something? It means that the period of your cosmetic you could use once it open.

Like in this BYS cosmetics, it said 12 M, which means I have 12 months to use this cosmetics once I open it.

Anyway, once I open the plastic seal. I still find this product sealed again around the lid. So, it super save, even thought you have to twist it when you want to open it. And again, once you open the plastick package, you will find a tiny glue that glued the package to the product. Don't worry, this glue won't leave any mark. It just let the product stay at it place.
Of course there is a puff inside it, like other powders. But again, not all the puff is good. This one too, just thin.
And at the hole where you could pour your powder, they also seal it with plastic, so you are not loose lots of powder before you open it.

Just pull the plastic once you want to use it.

Result

I use this powder as the setting makeup after my base makeup.
The result is, of course, matte. And you are matte result lover, this one is good for you. Because it stick perfectly in your skin. I don't wear it too much, because my skin is dry, and I just afraid the result will become bad.

For you who have an oily face, this one is good for you. It could make your face still shining but without having an oily skin feeling. 

Staying Power

Very long...

As usual, I only wear makeup when I want to go out. And mostly when I have time for having weekly shopping. And it is at night.

So, after moisturize my face, and base make up, I tried this make up. Actually I was a little bit shock at first, because for the first time I swipe it in my face, it immediately can be seen matte. My other product of powder is have really thin layer and not immediately matte. Maybe because this powder is not transparent. 
before

after

after 5 hours
I wore it from 5 pm until 9 pm, at the winter season. I was afraid because there are no way to make my face produce more oil in the season like this. But, it gone when I know that this product really makes my makeup still on without making it horrible.


Price

With a good result, this product is really cheap. If you go to its website, it said AU$ 9.95, but I get this only for AU$7.75 in KMart. Lucky me :) 


Did you try this product too? What do you think?



sharing is caring

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi, please write your comment here, but I will delete all the spams...