fashion & make up

April Skin Magic Snow Cushion Black

September 20, 2018



It's a little too long not to buy a Korean cosmetics. Korean beauty care, yes, but not cosmetics. So I decided to bought this April Skin Magic Snow Cushion, Black.

Why I choose this. Well, beside want to buy Korean cosmetics, I also want to have BB cream again. After struggles with the 10 step beauty care, I think I need faster time to do my make up.

Plus the foundation I wore not too good to me, and all the steps for beauty routine and make up already took lots of times.

After a month of waiting, finally the product arrived, let us see what the product looks.

Packaging

packaging
Simple and luxurious, that's my first impression. The black color as the basic and the gold line and writing makes it look luxurious. 
The number of your color choice at the top of the package
At the top of the box, you could see the number. That is the color number that I choose. This product have three different color to choose. 21 for Light Beige, 22 for Pink Beige, and 23 for Natural Beige.

Since I bought it at YesStyle, the store itself giving this barcode stamp. I think it's just their way for checking their products. 
warning, and all the informations
At one side of the box, you could see the written (in gold color) about how to use the products, and every important things that you should know about storing this products. All are written in Korean and English languages.
The ingredients 
At the other side, you could see another Korean and English language note. And that is the ingredients of this product. 
More information at the back of the package
Another Korean and English language at the back of the box. But most of it is written in Korean language. But I guess it's just the another information about the product.

The genuine product's stamp also stamp at the back, and I guess if you wan to scan the barcode, you could see the information about the product you buy.
the inside packaging front
The compact it self also have black color, with the big gold AprilSkin words in the middle of it. The black color itself is matte not glossy. And the size is not that small. I can say it as same as the compact powder size.  But this one a little bit thicker. 
inside packaging back 
Another Korean language at the back of the compact powder. At the back is just the same information you can find at the box.But, the expired date is only written at this compact, and it written in black ink, so you must be really focus to see it.



And I can say, AprilSkin is a company that really care about its product. You will see this product has been sealed perfectly, from the mirror, until the place where the liquid come out.

Their puff is also cute ( I think). It color black, the same theme like this product. And it places at the different place, so you don't have to be worry that the puff will dirty because of the liquid. 

Coverage


Here are the look when you open the seal. The cushion is really have a pore, to absorb the foundation. And all you have to do just a gentle press at the cushion and the liquid foundation will come up.

Since the foundation is really liquid, you really have to be gentle to press it. Because you don't want to waste it, right.

Since it spread all over the cushion, so I guess press it with the puff is the better way. And since the puff is covered by the material that can absorb the foundation fast and it apply really good at your skin, without leaving lots of leftover in it.


Since I just put a thin layer of this cushion at my face, I think it not really cover your uneven tone skin, but it cover you enough. Like my pore, and other.


Here are the result from the product in my face. Just wearing this product, then using other cosmetics, like eyebrow, eyeliner, and lipstick. I know it not perfectly cover all the fine line, since it just a thin layer. But I am satisfied.

Here the result from five hours latter. Still on point, and still cover up. And of course still dewy look. No need to touch up.


And this after 8 hours. Still there, and I am really didn't want to wipe it. LOL.

I Think

Good product. I love it. It really help me, especially when I don't want to waste more time for doing beauty routine.

Since it last longer, and really cover up, I think you could try it too.

Where to Buy

I bought it at YesStyle, for AU$ 25.04. I think it is a great price, since I found some store sells higher that that price.

Since this is my new favorite product, I don't want to wear it unless I am going to a very important event, LOL.

sharing is caring

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi, please write your comment here, but I will delete all the spams...