entertainment

30 Days Blogging Challenge || Day 3 My Favorite Quote

May 16, 2018


Day 3 of my 30 days blogging challenge .This post now is about favourite quote . Actually I don't have a truly favorite quote . But mostly I like quote about empowering, either it's self empowering or empowering women .

The reason actually for self trigger for being able to stand up with my own feet. And also keep on working without boundaries as a woman and individual .

But lately I like quotes that giving us a reason as individual for taking our past and all the negative effect ,then change to be more positive .


This is one of my favorite quote that actually I had it when I was single. The point is to gain the confidence and happiness within. 

And this another favorite quote, I put this in my note when I realized I had haters which are some people that close to me .

And lots of more that look alike these quotes .

sharing is caring

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi, please write your comment here, but I will delete all the spams...