fashion & make up

Bella Box October 2018 || Birthday Bash

October 25, 2018




Happy birthday Bella Box.

Bella Box is my first subscription box, and now it in it 7 years for giving beauty product for Australian Bella. Isn't it awesome.

For their birthday, they asked the Bellas for what color of box that they want to send. And I choose pink, DUH!. 

So, what they have in October Box?

APPEAL COSMNETICS HIGHLIGTHER DROPS


This Highlighter from Appeal cosmetics is one of the beauty product in October. This highlighter drop is ultra concentrated, and when you apply it, it feels like applying the liquid metal, but free from the glitter. 
this is me with highlighter in my cheek bone
and also the MODEL ROCK LASHES at my eye lash
Put it in your face to get more glow.  Check their website  for price and the colors that apply.

MODELROCK LASHES


This fake lashes is LIT. I like it because it not makes my eyes feel so heavy, and I could tell this makes my lashes fuller and longer and I think it blended well with my lashes, and eye makeup too.

This also cruelty free and vegan. So you, the vegan and cruelty free make up lover, you must have this. Find the price at their website .

TLW LET'S GET NAKED FRIZZ FIGHTER


I also received a sample size from TLW. A hair serum that  really good for your dry and frizzy hair. This serum help you to make your hair smooth, whatever the weather. And of course for me that bleached and coloured my hair. 
You could order this product at their website  for full size (125ml). If you are outside Australia, don't worry, because they ship worldwide.

SWISSPERS FACIAL WIPES


One thing I learn by living in Australia, most of the women around me, clean their face with facial wipes. It's really an easy way to save your time, and still keep your face clean.

That is why, I love to try this Swisspers Facial Wipes that also part of this October box. And it really can wipe your make up clean, even thought my face become dryer after using this. But perhaps it is because I used to use the infamous 10 steps Korean beauty routine.

But, I think this is really good, especially if you want to wipe and change your make up immediately. You know, when you think your lipstick is not really match your make up, just wipe it, and try another one.

This product is sells at nearest Woolworth and Chemist Warehouse. Of course not with 2 wipes. but more.

VOEU HYDRATING FACIAL MASK SHEET

 

Looks like Bella Box really know that it is sheet mask era. So, yes, they gave us another sheet mask to try. Even this one is not Korean Brand, but this brand is easy to find at Woolworth and also only around AU$4.

This mask is really help hydrate our skin face, and also saves dulled, lackluster skin. 

OGX RADIANT GLOW + ARGAN OIL OF MOROCCO EXTRA HYDRATING BODY WASH AND LOTION


Last but not least, this body wash and lotion from OGX.

There are some products that I received from Bella Box, and of course I so satisfied.

Time for pamper my self. 

And... 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA BOX





sharing is caring

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi, please write your comment here, but I will delete all the spams...