culinary

Indonesian Recipe : Ayam Ingkung (Grilled Boiled Chicken with Coconut Milk)

October 30, 2018



This traditional food is come from Special Region of Yogyakarta. Used to be a whole chicken to be cook. But in this recipe I just use four chicken drumstick. Because it is only my boyfriend and I at home. So it will be waste of food if I cook this recipe with whole chicken.

Anyway, you could just boil the chicken until the water shrink, without grill it. And the taste will be as same as delicious. 

Don't forget to add your favorite Indonesian sambal. In this recipe I used sambal bajak, or pirates sambal. Pardon the name in English, because I couldn't find the right English language for sambal bajak. 

Here you are:






sharing is caring

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi, please write your comment here, but I will delete all the spams...