culinary

Indonesian Recipe: Laksa Bogor

October 01, 2018



Still struggling with the cold weather this spring. And really need something warm to eat at dinner. So I choose this for Indonesian food week this week.

Even Laksa is popular in Singapore, but don't be surprise if most South East Asian's foods are adopted from Chinese food. And Laksa is one of popular food around Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia.

Of course each region have it own version, and I can make sure, all of them are delicious. 

For this week Laksa, I will choose Indonesian Laksa that originally from Bogor, one of the city at the western Java Island. 

Actually, this Laksa Bogor have its oncom*, as one of the ingredients. But since I couldn't find the oncom here, so I skip this ingredients. And the taste is still delicious.









sharing is caring

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi, please write your comment here, but I will delete all the spams...