culinary

Recipe: Ayam Sisit Bali (Balinese Shredded Chicken) & Plecing Bayam (Spinach with Tomato Sauce)

August 20, 2018



This week I cooked one of simple culinary from Indonesia, Ayam sisit (Chicken Shredded) and Plecing Bayam (Spinach with tomato sauce). I add the plecing because only chicken shredded I felt is not enough, and I didn't have any vegetables to served.

As far as I know, this plecing is one of the traditional culinary from Lombok Island, near Bali. They used to use kang koong, perhaps you know its as swam cabbage, water kale, etc. When I bought the ingredients, actually I was looking for this kang koong at one of Asian store, Market Place. But unfortunately, this week they didn't have kang koong. That is why I choose spinach. And the wombok / wonbok / chinesse cabbage, is because one day my boyfriend bought this for our sandwich feeling. Apparently, wombok is not fit the sandwich. That is why I add wombok in my plecing. 

The ingredients is easy to find also. And time for cook only around 15 minutes, without recording of course, LOL.

Why I always cook something different every week, it's beside introducing my boyfriend about Indonesian culinary, also he love to eat. LOL.

Like usual, this recipe is for two serves. Happy cooking :)














sharing is caring

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ayam sisit bali is my fav too, Mba. Bahkan saya masak untuk Idul Adha ini. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow!! menu yang nggak biasa buat Idul Adha nih, hehehe... Aku biasanya nemunya mentok di opor ayam doang. Pasti enak banget disantap sama ketupat ya Mbak, hehehe.

      Delete

Hi, please write your comment here, but I will delete all the spams...