entertainment

AliExpress Haul Part 1

August 31, 2018



I am one of AliExpress customer, and I love to buy things from this online platform. Beside almost all the things are cheap, and I never unsatisfied with the things that came.

First time I bought from AliExpress was when I bought my first coat, in Indonesia, while I still working at the oil and gas field. The place was so far away from the city, that is why I have a massive difficulty to find a coat for me. That time I will went to Australia in a couple month.

So, I decided to bought my first coat from AliExpress. At that time my size is super small, and the coat was fit in me. Now... it's tight everywhere.

After that, almost every month I bought something from AliExpress. Some of my favorite boots also bought from this website too.

Since move to Australia, and started my life from zero again, I then stop buying something from this website. At least until I started to casually work at one catering company in here. Since it casual, I can't just do it like before. Bought things every months.

But, then, after I have enough money to spend, I choose AliExpress to bought some things.

How Aliexpress Work

In this first part, I will write about some cat things that I bought from AliAExpress for my cat, Duke.

Since AliExpress is an e-commerce website, means all the stuff that sells there are come from lots of sellers. They also provide a tracking record too. So, in some stuffs that I bought, I don't have to open the Australian Post to track my package.

And mostly they provide a free shipping too. Mostly! So you have to be really careful if you want to buy stuff here, you have to look at their shipping method. Because so many seller provide free shipping, and if you are not focus, you will get the one with shipping fee.

Because it sent from Asia, mostly the length to arrive at Australia is around 14 days. But some are even shorter than that. Back in Indonesia, my first order arrived around three months.

You could find another shipping carriers too. They provide carriers like DHL, and of course it cost you a lot. But it will arrive faster.


1. Cat Costume & Brush Gloves

These two things for my cat are bought from the same seller. This seller have a good rate for its store. 98.8% (and you probably have to see their star rate too). From the fast shipping, communication, and the items as same as the description, have 4.8 from 5 point. So I believed that I will satisfied buy things from this seller. 


First, I bought this pirates costume for cat. So cute, and this also one of my list for Duke. Because I love cute thing wearing cute thing.

Good rate and also only AU$680 for Medium size, so I bought it. But since Australia put tax on the foreign things, they taxed this costume for AU$ 0.70. Not much, and I don't mind also.


The second one, I bought this brush glove for his fur. You know cat sometimes shred their fur in their body, so I need a brush to clean it. And I thought this glove is perfect.

Cost around AU$3.62 and all size plus tax AU$0.37, I could see Duke will be happy with this.

So I ordered these things at 21 July 2018 and they started to send it at 24 July.

Communication

The stars never lie, they have very good communications. Once they send the products, they send me an email to tell me that they already sent my order. And also thank me for ordering at their place.

They also tell me that if I found difficulty tracking my order or something wrong with the product, I could directly send email to them about it.

I think, this is one good thing to do, as a seller.

Tracking Record

Since I choose free shipping, they already told me that it estimated around 23-45 days to be arrive. So I already prepared that these products will not arrive sooner.

But,
Since they provide a track records and number too, I could tracked where my orders are. Since they also really update for their tracking records, I sometimes doesn't have to open Australia post to see where my orders are. 
you could see this tracking at your order detail

you could see this tracking detail at your track order


Shipping Speed

Even thought they told me the time for shipped my things around 23-45 days. But I believe it will arrive to Australia around 14 days. So I was hoping it will be arrive at Australia around 14 days .

And,
.
.
My package arrived at 13 August afternoon. 15 days only. 



Since I order two things at the same store, so the package consist of two order. In this package you could see the information about what the stuffs inside the package, and also have custom declarations.

Real Picture

I could say all the products that I bought from this seller are 100% looks like the picture. And fit for Duke too.








2. Laser Toy

Second seller is the one who sells this laser toy for cat. The reason is because this thing is small and cheap. 



Communications

This seller didn't send me any email to tell me that they sent the order or not. But I received an email from AliExpress that told me the order has been shipped.

Tracking Record

Apparently, this seller is came from Laos, so it use Laos Post. Same with the costume and glove seller, it also told me that it took around 30 - 50 days shipping time, plus three days for preparing my order. So they should have sent my order three days after I order.

Tracking

This seller also gave me a tracking number, which told me that the tracking information will be able to use 5 - 10 days after the shipping date. So basically, almost 2 weeks I couldn't track my order from this seller.

It was pitiful that the tracking number is couldn't recorded at Australian Post, and I just able to see the record until "arrive at destination country." From there, I don't know where it arrive, in Sidney or Melbourne, and when they will send it to me.








Shipping Speed

I ordered this product at 21 July 2018, and arrive at 14 August. So it arrived around 17 days. Basically it was a normal shipping time. But yeah, I couldn't track this product until it almost arrive at my hand.



The package was so simple. Perhaps because I order non fragile product, so they didn't put lots of bubble wrap for protecting.

Real Picture



At first, I was afraid that the product was bad. The laser light is not strong enough. So I was a little bit worried. Again, I read the comment after I order. This was something that sometimes I did. Mostly I read the comment before order, but in several times I didn't.

But, luckily, the product came perfectly, the laser also work good. Plus they also gave three  batteries as bonus. So, I didn't have to bought batteries for the laser.

But this laser just work for a couple days, at day four, they started to faded, probably because it was keep for a long time so the batteries are not that powerful.

3. Lion Hair

I bought this one without think, because I really want to have one for my cat, even before I have Duke.

This funny cat wig cost me AU$3.88 begfore tax. Since I really want it, so I just bought it. LOl.

Communications

Again, no communication too from this seller. Even an information about when the order has been shipped also no. 

Tracking Record

And I just realize, the tracking record also the most not complete one in between all the products that I ordered in AliExpress.





But, this one is the simplest among other. 

Shipping Speed 

I wrote before, that I just realize that this seller's tracking record is the most incomplete one. It;s because they are the fastest one. 

I ordered this product at 21 July 2018, and arrived in my hand at 28 July. A week only.

That is why I didn't check the tracking record until I made this post. Because my experience said I never received  my order faster than two weeks. 


I forget to take a picture of the package. But the package also the same like other, have custom declaration and have not much bubble wrap in it.

Real Picture

A little bit sad because the wig is slightly bigger, and the hair also not as long as the picture. So, when it at Duke's head, it easy to off when Duke shake his head.






In order to make it not off, I sometimes add the pirates hat from his pirates costume, to make it stay still. And it will keep Duke's head warm too, especially now is winter in Australia.

*continue to part 2...

sharing is caring

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi, please write your comment here, but I will delete all the spams...