entertainment

30 Days Blogging Chalenge || Day 19: My Favourite Movies

June 01, 2018



CLICK HERE FOR ENGLISH VERSION


Talking about favourite movies, I have some...
  • Harry Potter
Of course, because we all grow up with them. Who don't like Harry Potter. But maybe some don't like it. Then again, who am I to judge.

I could watch the movies from the first until end continued. LOL. Especially nowadays I didn't do much here, so it always fun to do Harry Potter marathon.
  • Pirates of the Carribean
The adventure of Captain Jack Sparrow played by Johnny Depp. These movies also my favorite one. I could randomly pick one of its five movies to watch everyday. LOL.

I think I like it because the way Johnny Depp played as (captain)Jack Sparrow. Witty. And I think it fit him so much. But some said, it was offered to Jim Carey too. I think if Carey as Sparrow also have it own character too. But, I'm not protest either it's Depp or Carey.

Then again, these pirates movies are so different from any pirates movies. It's funny and very light.
  • The Robert Langdon Trilogy (Da Vinci Code, Angels & Demons, Inferno)
I remember, the first movie I watched from this trilogy was Angel & Demons. At that time, I had a friend that love to watch movies at the studio movie. He could watch three times a day. He took me to watch this movie because he said I was so desperate after my break up. LOL.

Apparently, I am immediately fall in love with this movie. You are not just only watch it, but also think, and sometimes tried to remember the history lesson you've got at school. Plus, the locations are sooooo beautiful.
  • My Neighbor Totoro

Japanese animated movie by Studio Ghibli, first appear at 1988. The movie is so long lasting. This movie will take us return to our kids era. Which full of imaginations and dreams. Plus Totoro is so cute.
  • Spirited Away
Another Studio Ghibli's animated movie that I like. Same like Totoro, this movie also the art of Hayao Miyazaki. The story line is about Chihiro and her family that trapped at spirit world. She have to do lots of things to safe her family and her self, and return to the real world.

My boyfriend actually not a fans of animated movie. But when I showed him and asked him to watch this movie. He literally didn't take his eyes away.


Kalau kalian? Apa film favorite kalian?

sharing is caring

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi, please write your comment here, but I will delete all the spams...