entertainment

30 Days Blogging Challenge || Day 22: My Worst Habit

June 04, 2018




I have to admit I have one worst habit ever: DIFFICULT TO WAKE UP EARLY. So, if I have to wake up early in the morning, I have to prepare it in two days advance.

And that worse habit also make another new bad habit, I have nausea everytime I have to go somewhere that makes me have to wake up early. It is really good. Especially I love to travel, and this is really makes me sometimes hate myself too. I tried to sleep at the vehicles, like car or plane. But, Apparently, I also not enjoy sleeping at the moving vehicle, unless I am really not sleep all night, or only sleep for one or two hours.

And if I didn't have enough sleep, it makes my mood really bad. That is why, everytime I traveled somewhere, I add one more day for resting. It would be bad mood all day for me if I have lack of sleep.


sharing is caring

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi, please write your comment here, but I will delete all the spams...