entertainment

30 Days Blogging Challenge || Day 20: What Makes Me Happy

June 02, 2018




Actuallu it is so easy to make me happy, and also easy to make me sad, LOL.
  • Online shopping
My guilty pleasure. Started at the last company I've worked at Indonesia. There I couldn't bought something around. If I want to buy something, I should go to the nearest city for two hours. So online shopping become the only choice.
source
Clothes, cosmetics, shoes, anything. As long as it's online shopping, I will be happy. If the package arrive I feel like I gave myself present.

Now, it become easier, especially for cosmetics. There are lots of online subscription for one box that consist of many things.

Also read: Bella Box May 2018

  • Travelling
Sound cliché, but for me travelling was very expensive thing to do. Again, when I worked at my last company at Indonesia. I had to worked at the field, that need two hours just to go to the nearest city. And, because I always stayed at the field no matter at my day off or on, so when I had chance to do travelling it was a happiest thing for me.

I love to go to somewhere natural, but attending a big events could be another choice too. In the matter of fact, one of my favorite things when I moved here is when could go to the beach near our suburb.
  • Eat
Eating and eating something new makes me happy too. So it is simple, just give me cookies & cream ice cream or fried chicken, I will be so happy.
  • My Boyfriend
Seing him coming back from work makes me happy. And always being mischief toward him is also my happiness.
Ada dia sih bahagia gw. Gimana nggak bahagia kalau ada orang yang perhatian sama gw. Walaupun sedikit nggak peka (dia sendiri yang bilang), tapi berusaha untuk bikin gw nyaman di dekat dia. Makanya kalau sama dia mah bebas mau jungkir balik. 

  • Money at Bank Account
After working for 10 years, it still hard for me to accept that I am not working again. Especially when I saw my bank account that flat, or just have nothing in it. So when my boyfriend send me a  pocket money it also makes me happy.




sharing is caring

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi, please write your comment here, but I will delete all the spams...