entertainment

30 Days Blogging Challenge || Day 27: What's In My Closet

June 09, 2018




After moving to Australia, I automatically haven't had my own closet. I have to share it with my boyfriend. Doesn't matter actually, because I didn't bring lots of my things from Indonesia to Australia.

Inside the closet, beside my boyfriend's clothes and two boxes of his shoes, there is also lots of my dresses. The funny things lots of the dresses are from my friend. They gave it to me because they have change their styles.

Beside the dress, I also put my heels collections too. Since I don't have my own closet yet, I wish one day if we have a proper house I could have my own walking closet.



sharing is caring

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi, please write your comment here, but I will delete all the spams...