entertainment

30 Days Blogging Challenge || Day 30: My Hope for This Blog

June 12, 2018




Like most of the blogger, I want this blog have lots and lots of reader come and read this blog. And I hope with all the posts I made in this blog, all the reader can feel the emotion too. 

And I also hope the reader of this blog doesn't think that I made this blog for showing off my new life. I made this blog just want to share my new life, not showing it off.

So, I think in the future, this blog will have lots of posts with lots of emotions in it. 

Even at the beginning, I want this blog to be a travelling around Australia's blog, but since travelling around Australia is still impossible this time, so I think change it to be my new life here would harm anyone. 

I hope lots people will come and read this blog, and don't think it just my way to showing off my Australian life. Because I wrote this blog purely from my point of view as an Indonesian woman, with lots of views in my mind. 

I hope you all likes this blog.


And, with this post, it means I finished my 30 days blogging challenge, YAAAYYY!!!! And yes, I made last three posts at the last day (sorry). Because my boyfriend's grandchild visiting the house this couple days, and I helped baby sit him. So after he returned to his home I already worn out, and have no power to think and type, LOL/

For those who want to do this challenge, I welcome you.
For those who try to do this challenge, you have a good job.
And, for those who try to do this challenge and still going, keep on the good job, mate!!!


sharing is caring

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi, please write your comment here, but I will delete all the spams...