entertainment

30 Days Blogging Challenge || Day 23: If I Won the Lottery

June 06, 2018




Wow, if I won the lottery, of course I want lots of things, like buying houses for my parents and myeself, buying a car, take my sister to Australia for study, and also having my own master study too.

I want to buy a car, because I really want to have car by myself. Plus, I could drive a car here, in Australia.

I also want to buy my parents a house, because they don't have a house. Don't ask me why. LOL.

Of course I want to have my own house too. We still rent a house now. And the house we rent is a little bit small for more than two people inside. Plus, we want to have cat and dog, and the house we rent now is not allow us to have pets. I also want a garden for my self. 

Bring my sister to study in Australia, is because I am a girl that believe education is everything. Especially if I think there is a better chance to get the better education. 

Talking about a girl that think education is everything, I also want to have my master degree to complete my first level of education, because I want to be a lecturer, I guess it will be lots of fun. 

sharing is caring

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi, please write your comment here, but I will delete all the spams...