entertainment

30 Days Blogging Challenge || Day 8: 5 Current Goals

May 21, 2018



Day eight of 30 days blogging challenge, and I still keeping it up until today.

And in the day eight, I will write about my five current goals. Actually I have been write my yearly goal in my facebook, and also at my bullet journal. But, these are my current goals.
  • Want to return my body shape like the one before I move to Melbourne
So, after I moved to Melbourne, my life rhythm become messed. No scheduled for everything, and especially eating. I have no rules for what I eat. So, after a year I spoiled my self with eat as much as I like, and caused me gain so much weight, I want to return to my weight before Melbourne.
  • Want to come back to the career world
Photo by Kaboompics .com from Pexels
I have been worked for 10 years, more less. Then since I moved to Melbourne, I automatically can't immediately work here. So it's been more than a year I am unemployed . At first it feels like vacation, after a load of works and two weeks works a week off but still at the same field, I really enjoyed a couple months being unemployed. But then it become really not as relax as before. Especially I became useless and powerless.

Of course boredom also one of the reason that I become more and more depressed. Blogging become one of my alternative to get out from the depression. But, how long that you have to type? 8 hours? Not that long, right. So, yes, blogging could help me, for a couple hours.

Now I just waiting for my partner visa to be accept, and it also means I could work or study here. But study without PR means I don't get government funding, while study in Australia is expensive.

I also applied several jobs, but neither of them accept me.  
  • More travelling please 
Photo by slon_dot_pics from Pexels
Visa application that cost us lots of money, and also the broken car is disaster for all the travelling junkie. Means I couldn't go everywhere far.

Ideally we planned to going somewhere every weekend. Because it is easy to find some places to enjoying the nature here.

But, plan is plan, lots of failed than realization. 
  • Be more positive
Seems it is easy, but practically, it is difficult. It is so difficult to push your self not to say something bad, or judging someone, or being jealous, or always winging.

Especially I realize that my life now 180° different, and all the depressing things that I have to face. It is not really easy to be positive all the time. But I think it will be worth it
  • Driving
Photo by Mikes Photos from Pexels
It's just about time. Because I seldom drive here, I want to drive too. Especially my driving license is makes me able to drive here.

sharing is caring

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi, please write your comment here, but I will delete all the spams...